Message Boards

« Back to 9.- News

Liferay Workflows, now enabled on XMLPortletFactory

Combination View Flat View Tree View
Threads [ Previous | Next ]
Hello community,

It is a great privilege to present the community a new XMLPF feature of this importance and significance. From today you can use Liferay Workflows with XMLPortletFactory table rows, just like you do with message posts, wiki pages, blog entries, or any other resource.

Incredible? Impossible? Not if you learn that Juan Gonzalez del Pino is the contributor behind this great new feature. You all know Juan from Liferay’s forums, from the Bugsquad, from the Liferay Spain User Group (LSUG), from 2012 Community Contributor Awards, and ..........many many others. We teamed a couple of weeks ago to work on this section, and I have to say it has been a pleasure, Juan makes complex things look easy. At the moment only workflow for 6.1.x is available, if you need for 6.0.x send me a line.

You can get more information and examples about this new feature here:

http://www.xmlportletfactory.org/workflow-row-control

Get latest version of the program at sourceforge.

Thank you very much Juan, I'm sure this is going to be one of the most appreciated features.

Saludos, Jack.

By the way, the community should know that we liked this so much that Juan threatens to continue with indexers and assets. BE AWARE!!!! he will return.