Message Boards

« Back to 2.- Usage ( From Xml file to CRUD Portlet)

User of Document field and worflow

Combination View Flat View Tree View
Threads [ Previous | Next ]
toggle
User of Document field and worflow
Answer
1/1/15 6:01 PM
Hello,
xmlportlet factory is a very interesting project. I try to use diiférent functionality feature on an entity having a document type fields and I encounter the following problems:
1) on a add action, if you have à check error error (for example, a required field without information), we have a error (with no log) because the PortalUtil.copyParameter dont work with the multipart form. Also the method ObjectFromRequest generate exception. I work on liferay 6.2 EE SP9. I see that on older versions there was a bug reported on liferay but not in 6.2?

2) When i active workflow on my entity, if i upload a document, i have a error but no log. upgrade: After search, its because, i try to upload a file who exists in the document library...  

3) I active the workflow on my entity. I dont upload a document. On the worflow portlet the preview is good for the Edit action but view action on the the first time send : "no asset found". After assign to me and edit, the view is good.

Do you have some ideas for 1 and 3? 

Thank you very much for your work and excuse my english!
Attachments: WorflowProblempdf.pdf (40.9k), xmlsimple.xml (2.5k)

RE: User of Document field and worflow
Answer
1/12/15 10:33 AM as a reply to besson Thierry.
Hi Besson,

besson Thierry:

1) on a add action, if you have à check error error (for example, a required field without information), we have a error (with no log) because the PortalUtil.copyParameter dont work with the multipart form. Also the method ObjectFromRequest generate exception. I work on liferay 6.2 EE SP9. I see that on older versions there was a bug reported on liferay but not in 6.2?

Please, can you tell me which LPS is that?

3) I active the workflow on my entity. I dont upload a document. On the worflow portlet the preview is good for the Edit action but view action on the the first time send : "no asset found". After assign to me and edit, the view is good.

Which workflow definition are you using? Single approver? Can you attach your XMLPortletFactory xml?

Hopefully I can check this next week.

Thanks!

RE: User of Document field and worflow
Answer
1/14/15 8:33 AM as a reply to Juan G..
Hi Juan

Thanks for your reply!

1) searching I found this LPS that seemed like even if it does not explicitly on the method copyParameter: "LPS-31320 Parameters aren't copied by copy-request-parameters if encoding is MULTIPART_FORM_DATA"

For testing the  xmlportletportletfactory xml is the same as your example 10  (http://www.xmlportletfactory.org/1-table-2-fields-varchar-and-document) with a little change: the property of field Description with <required>true</required>
My xml file i attach to this message pbcopyparam.xml
to reproduce the bug must initiate action to create, do not enter a description and confirm.

2) I use the single approver worflow. The xml i user is xmlsimple.xml

Best regards
Attachments: pbcopyparam.xml (2.3k), xmlsimple.xml (2.8k)